Champion - $10,000 annually
· Invitations to three seasonal Merit Society events and the annual awards luncheon with one-on-one access to Moffitt experts
· Opportunity to help select the three research projects that will receive funding each year
· Members will receive the bi-annual Merit newsletter with exclusive updates on funding and projects
· Recognition at Merit Society events verbally and on digital and tabletop signage; newsletter member listing; on the Foundation website and in the Magnolia Ball program as a Merit Society “Champion Member”
· Tour of Moffitt Cancer Center with scientist recipients of the Merit Society funding and Foundation leadership
· Invitation to an exclusive VIP mimosa pre-reception toast with Moffitt leadership and funding recipients at the annual Merit Society luncheon
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount:
Credit Card Information:
Please use the Mail-In Form if you prefer to write a check.
Please call 1-800-456-3434, ext. 1403, or email us at FoundationInfo@Moffitt.org, if you wish to have your name removed from the list to receive fundraising requests to support Moffitt Cancer Center in the future. Upon receiving your request, we will use all reasonable efforts to remove you from future mailings. Florida is the official place of business for the Moffitt Cancer Center Foundation. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling 1-800-435-7352 toll-free within the state or online at www.800helpfla.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state. Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services registration number CH-4675. No percentage of contributions is retained by a professional solicitor; Moffitt Cancer Center Foundation receives 100% of all donations. Your gift is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.