Crusader - $25,000 annually
- One (1) workplace (or virtual) workshop per year with Moffitt experts to educate and advise on cancer prevention strategies
- Opportunity for employee volunteer engagement at Moffitt's community events and programs, including Miles for Moffitt, Moffitt Day in Tallahassee, patient care assistance, campus beautification, etc.
- A behind-the-scenes tour of Moffitt Cancer Center with research faculty, showcasing health disparities research
- Entrance into the Moffitt Connect Program, offering quick and direct access to exceptional care. With Moffitt CONNECT, your company is assigned a Moffitt Account Executive who collaborates on ways to improve outcomes and reduce the cost of cancer care for your employees.
- Recognition at Health Equity Partners' and other community events verbally and on digital and tabletop signage
- Invitation to an exclusive annual reception with Moffitt Cancer Center leadership, faculty, George Edgecomb Society and Health Equity Partners members (up to 30 attendees)
- Invitations to all George Edgecomb Society community events
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount:
If you donate and have not already registered, you will receive periodic updates and communications from Moffitt Cancer Center.
Credit Card Information:
Please use the Mail-In Form if you prefer to write a check.
Please call 1-800-456-3434, ext. 1403, or email us at FoundationInfo@Moffitt.org, if you wish to have your name removed from the list to receive fundraising requests to support Moffitt Cancer Center in the future. Upon receiving your request, we will use all reasonable efforts to remove you from future mailings. Florida is the official place of business for the Moffitt Cancer Center Foundation. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling 1-800-435-7352 toll-free within the state or online at www.800helpfla.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state. Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services registration number CH-4675. No percentage of contributions is retained by a professional solicitor; Moffitt Cancer Center Foundation receives 100% of all donations. Your gift is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.